Monday, August 22, 2016

Coastal Bend College Workshop

Last week was an interesting week.  On Monday I had a 13+ hr flight back to the US from New Zealand.  Of course on each end there was additional flying time to connect to the direct Auckland-Houston flight.  Then on Thursday I did a 3.5 hr workshop at Coastal Bend College for some of the distance learning faculty about course design.  (The slides are below and on my slideshare site as is my norm.)

I thought the workshop went well.  It got positive comments from participants.  I know that for some folks what I said was just reinforcement for what I was saying.  And, there were new ideas.  It also seemed that the universal design for learning concept was new. (See previous postings here and on slideshare for UDL sessions.)

More is happening and now that I'm over the jet lag I'll be doing some other postings.

No comments: